Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Barca are in for him now as well cos Pedro's departure left a spot open for a winger on the bench. This thread gave a lot of hope but sadly that's all it'll give I think.

Did this guy just randomly PM you out of nowhere DAVIDMOYES style?

Not really out of the blue. When he joined, we checked his email etc out, standard mod stuff to catch kopites really, and he responded to confirm that he was indeed in Ukraine, and we got nattering then.

He asked me to keep his ID secret, which I did, and also not to publish something he told me today cos it wasnt sourced, just opinion, so I havnt even alluded to what he said.

Think he therefore trusts me/us, and we have nattered today all about football/Stones/Chelsea/Utd/Leeds/BM, and Kiev of course.

Not really out of the blue. When he joined, we checked his email etc out, standard mod stuff to catch kopites really, and he responded to confirm that he was indeed in Ukraine, and we got nattering then.

He asked me to keep his ID secret, which I did, and also not to publish something he told me today cos it wasnt sourced, just opinion, so I havnt even alluded to what he said.

Think he therefore trusts me/us, and we have nattered today all about football/Stones/Chelsea/Utd/Leeds/BM, and Kiev of course.

Mate your in their like ;p

4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back