Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a missed the significance of this thing about Friday Roydo?

These big threads move so quick it's hard to keep track of everything.

Ok.

Oops, nearly posted a link ffs!

Basically, the lads source in/at Kiev, (I have no idea which) have been told not to expect any news re the transfer from the owner until late Friday, and to ignore any "news" until then.

The owner has to decide to sell now, (get cash please the fans. Yes, I know odd, but that is how they roll on this transfer), or, wait till Summer, get zippo, annoyed player, annoyed fans, just so he can play in the CL/annoyed said owner over a row over a phantom extension offer.

Who we are dealing with.

Last edited:

Wouldn't soften the blow for me.

If this happened, its one step forward and two back. Adding a Yarmolenko type transfer, keeping Stones and adding a back up centre back would of made this window somewhat successful in continuing with building a young talented side.

Of course I would love Stones to stay. And that could still happen too, but even if it does, are we going to get 100% out of him now? The whole thing has been a big mess, brought more embarrassment to our club, and could seriously derail our entire season.

You know what the funny thing is - us fans win out because everyone will look at us and say holy s***, what those EFC fans have to go through every summer, they must be the loyalist set of supporters in the world. Pity our effin board of directors don't see it like that.

Of course I would love Stones to stay. And that could still happen too, but even if it does, are we going to get 100% out of him now? The whole thing has been a big mess, brought more embarrassment to our club, and could seriously derail our entire season.

You know what the funny thing is - us fans win out because everyone will look at us and say holy s***, what those EFC fans have to go through every summer, they must be the loyalist set of supporters in the world. Pity our effin board of directors don't see it like that.
My post about keeping Stones was all about before he became a Judas rat. Now it seems he is getting on his bike, he simply has to go. So for that matter, this window for me has been nothing but a disaster. As much as i would absolutely love Yarmolenko to sign for Everton, even that wouldn't wash away stain left behind from Stones.

Whatever the reason behind Stones wanting out, whether its him, the board or whatever, we've been done.

My post about keeping Stones was all about before he became a Judas rat. Now it seems he is getting on his bike, he simply has to go. So for that matter, this window for me has been nothing but a disaster. As much as i would absolutely love Yarmolenko to sign for Everton, even that wouldn't wash away stain left behind from Stones.

Whatever the reason behind Stones wanting out, whether its him, the board or whatever, we've been done.

Yup, I agree with that.

Unless he wants to forfeit his chance at playing for England in the Euros, then yes we will get 100%.

Your taking it to personal mate you cant really blame the lad for wanting to move to a club with money and ambition.He has always given us 100% but he really owes us nothing so lets take no less than 40 million and move.
I am more worried about how the money is spent as I dont particularly trust Martinez with it or his eye for a player.

Your taking it to personal mate you cant really blame the lad for wanting to move to a club with money and ambition.He has always given us 100% but he really owes us nothing so lets take no less than 40 million and move.
I am more worried about how the money is spent as I dont particularly trust Martinez with it or his eye for a player.
He has played less than 50 games and is 20 years old. How about showing us a bit of loyalty like we've shown to him by giving him his break in football.

Ofcourse he can blame the lad. Who elses fault would it exactly be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back