Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you mate and where dod you report this?

I think i posted under Pistolpov last night but I was the guy who broke the news about Mirallas and McCarthy contract approx 2/3 hours before any media outlet got a friend who works close to certain players/staff at Everton.

Yarmolenko isn't someone where you have to have played Football Manager to know about... Plenty of people have seen him and are allowed to have an opinion. Reason why he's so highly rated and why we appear to be willing to pay £15m for someone with 1 year left.
Yeah this guys an actual player not just a name. In fact he wasn't even on FIFA career mode last year because the Ukranian league wasn't there. I tried to look him up to sign him!

He seems to favour the slow steady probing approach and I can't imagine that'll change at home. As the game goes on (usually at 1-0 down) we pass it a bit quicker. This time I suspect we'll actually have the players to play it. Yarmo likely on the right cutting in, Barkley will stay attacking mid I think.

Lot of the problem with Barkley last year was he was so isolated. He was easy to defend against because they knew 9/10 he didn't have a pass on. This season with Cleverley running about like a dog on heat and with two quality players on the flanks he should be able to create half a yard more often.

He usually did, he just always wants to do too much before passing the ball. Don't get me wrong he has started this season more positively but lsat season he was criminal for not releasing the ball quickly.

Has anybody posted a pic of Yarmalenkos wife yet ?
4Xwr0XNXLvM.jpg

EDIT , , , , , , , , , , Damn you Polish

Yarmolenko isn't someone where you have to have played Football Manager to know about... Plenty of people have seen him and are allowed to have an opinion. Reason why he's so highly rated and why we appear to be willing to pay £15m for someone with 1 year left.

Fair enough, not saying he won't be worth it but just pointing out that a lot of players from abroad come with a lot of hype before they've kicked a ball in this league and end up being a disappointment.

I'll be pleased if we sign him based on the excitement of others so assuming he must be good.

No idea where 3:00pm is coming from. What exactly would we be announcing, unless he's already been smuggled in for a medical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back