Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be chasing Mirallas, Yarmolenko, Barkley, Lukaku and Deulofeu around like Rocky Balboa trying to catch chickens.
not so sure. Not seen enough of Yarmolenko but biggest issue I have with our regulars is that they don't pull defences around enough off the ball. We seriously miss Piennar for that and although some fans won't like it, Lennon will be missed at home too. Our squad is great on the ball and this lad will definitely add to that, but I still thinking breaking stubborn teams down will be our biggest problem, especially if Coleman and Baines aren't given licence to get forward as much as couple seasons ago. Get this lad in but still looking like our plan B at home is a new version of plan A. We have more and more quality I think we just need a little more variation.

I think people have misunderstood me. With all of our attacking talent of course we should be able to break down defensive teams, but how exactly will Bobby go about it?

What we think we should do is rarely what Bobby actually does. I'm just wondering what his plan might be.

I think people have misunderstood me. With all of our attacking talent of course we should be able to break down defensive teams, but how exactly will Bobby go about it?

What we think we should do is rarely what Bobby actually does. I'm just wondering what his plan might be.
It could be that Bobby has always wanted to do what we wanted us to do but last season he had Rom, stroppy Kev, Aids, Naismith, no confidence Ross, rubbish Kone and this season he will have Rom, new contract Kev, Del, Yarmo, Boss Rarkley and God level Kone to actually pull it off!

not so sure. Not seen enough of Yarmolenko but biggest issue I have with our regulars is that they don't pull defences around enough off the ball. We seriously miss Piennar for that and although some fans won't like it, Lennon will be missed at home too. Our squad is great on the ball and this lad will definitely add to that, but I still thinking breaking stubborn teams down will be our biggest problem, especially if Coleman and Baines aren't given licence to get forward as much as couple seasons ago. Get this lad in but still looking like our plan B at home is a new version of plan A. We have more and more quality I think we just need a little more variation.
I still think we will add Lennon, either now or in January on a free.

It could be that Bobby has always wanted to do what we wanted us to do but last season he had Rom, stroppy Kev, Aids, Naismith, no confidence Ross, rubbish Kone and this season he will have Rom, new contract Kev, Del, Yarmo, Boss Rarkley and God level Kone to actually pull it off!
Koné has definitely been putting codes in. Up down, up down, left right, left right, B, A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back