Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving following the Yarmalenko thread on the Stoke forum. They are stunned that he might prefer a move to Everton. This is what one of them has come out with:

'Everton are unlikely to be able to blow us out of the market on wages. They can't offer European football, and are a club that has been in decline for a number of years whereas we have improved steadily.'

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/232863/yarmolenko?page=133#ixzz3jSEHO0XY

Wow, I think I have just seen the most deluded fans in the prem.

Stoke are bigger than us apparently. That's quite a new level of delusion that, and I like Stoke.

Facebook messaged my mate who is HALF Ukranian:

Me: Is Yarmonlenko any good?
I need a Ukrainian in the know

******* ****skyj:
looks class i think haha but seems to have dropped of a little
smashes ukrainian league apparantly

Me: Anything else? This is gold

Chat Conversation End

Loving following the Yarmalenko thread on the Stoke forum. They are stunned that he might prefer a move to Everton. This is what one of them has come out with:
'Everton are unlikely to be able to blow us out of the market on wages. They can't offer European football, and are a club that has been in decline for a number of years whereas we have improved steadily.'

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/232863/yarmolenko?page=133#ixzz3jSEHO0XY

You've got to love those web footed beauts.

Buy one half decent player and they think they're a big team. Be ace when shaqiri turns out to be a self loathing arrogant beaut, he can sit on the bench with bojan while they rely on the world beaters of Charlie Adam and John Walters

Meffs

It's a windup, they know we are keeping an eye on their forum and we take the bait too easily...
Or he/she has taken too much mescaline and are drifting through a parallel universe.
Lol at stoke.

That was an interestng read. They don't seem to realise they are Stoke City.

One of my colleagues is a Stoke fan and absolutely sound. It's difficult to conflate that with some of the comments on that forum.

Of course Everton can pay higher wages than Stoke City. For example, in 2013-14 we made over £20m more than them.

We are also just a far bigger club.

All very strange. I have a lot of time for Stoke as a club and I'm happy they are really establishing themselves in the top flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back