Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koff, you utter blert.

Every time I've posted about this rumoured deal I've stated that it's only what I'm passing on from people I know back in Kyiv. I even wrote after that rumour earlier concerning us loaning him back or whatever the sketch was, that I didn't know how plausible it was or if we'd be up for it.

I'll keep what I hear to myself from now on.
Sorry I came across very rude, it wasn't my intention but I have done so and I apologize. Keep sharing whatever you hear mate.

This time though I don't think there is anything in it at all. It just doesn't make sense. Bosman rules allow a player to sign a pre-contract agreement when they are in the last 6 months of their current contract and not any longer than that. I can't think of any reason we would spend the majority of our summer transfer budget on a player who we would send back to Ukraine to let him play CL, what possible benefit would we get out of it? I was just trying to say that what you were told, doesn't make much sense.

Koff, you utter blert.

Every time I've posted about this rumoured deal I've stated that it's only what I'm passing on from people I know back in Kyiv. I even wrote after that rumour earlier concerning us loaning him back or whatever the sketch was, that I didn't know how plausible it was or if we'd be up for it.

I'll keep what I hear to myself from now on.

@Adversus is this you?

Been away for a week with no contact with the outside world. I come back to read about yarmalenko and I stumble on the Stoke board one of you posted.

I am gob smacked at how deluded some stoke fans are, actually shocked that they think they are as big as us. The world has gone mad, very mad, in 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back