Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo-Hoo!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

MY song's #1 In the Ukraine!!

Eat THAT you bespectacled sweaty-sock hibernian SUPPORTING twins!!

Hope it sells enough for me to get a season ticket.......EUROVISION - DER WERKS LAD!! :celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

EDIT: Bloody Ukranians - doesn't even mention it was MY post. MAJOR FUMAGE HERE LAD :rant::rant::rant: I WANT ME ROYALTIES YOU SLAAAAAAAAGS :rant::rant::rant::rant:

Last edited:
But you did.
I know, but it wasn't my intention. To be honest I was in the bogs having a battle when posting that so some of unconnected frustration might have seeped into my tone. I still don't believe it though.

It did come across this way and it shouldn't have, but I was just trying to explain why there is almost no chance what his mate from Kyiv said is true.

Honestly though, I don't think anybody but the top teams can afford to sign a 15 million pound player and then proceed to loan him out. If he was young like Del, I could maybe see it. The pre-contract thing is a strange one also considering nearly every report has stated that a fee has been agreed, probably by meeting his release clause.

I don't think it will happen either mate. I think what's happened is his mate who is based in Kiev has seen a report ( it's in the transfer thread ) of some editor saying something along the lines of he would like that to happen so he stays to help them in CL group stages until the winter.

upload_2015-8-21_15-44-16.webp

Just come on. What's all this 3pm business about?

Well that is utter nonsense. He wouldn't be allowed to sign a Pre-contract with a full year remaining on his deal I'm fairly certain that can only happen in the last 6 months of the contract. Then you claim you were told we would loan him back... Honestly don't know why you bothered to post this one because in what world would Everton buy a 15 million pound player in the summer and then say "Nah, you're alright lad we'll see you in January".

Koff, you utter blert.

Every time I've posted about this rumoured deal I've stated that it's only what I'm passing on from people I know back in Kyiv. I even wrote after that rumour earlier concerning us loaning him back or whatever the sketch was, that I didn't know how plausible it was or if we'd be up for it.

I'll keep what I hear to myself from now on.

Buying Yarmolenko outright is probably close to the best signing we could possibly make this summer. In terms of what the team needs, his age, and our current pulling power. Proper boss signing if it happens.

I thought the same last year when we bought Lukaku, if Martinez keeps pulling one of these deals off each summer then we're laughing.

Koff, you utter blert.

Every time I've posted about this rumoured deal I've stated that it's only what I'm passing on from people I know back in Kyiv. I even wrote after that rumour earlier concerning us loaning him back or whatever the sketch was, that I didn't know how plausible it was or if we'd be up for it.

This over reaction is as bad as his original over reaction!

Can't we all just be friends?!

Koff, you utter blert.

I did not laugh many times last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back