Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't shoot the messenger.....

My mate in Kyiv says he's hearing that we'll sign him imminently BUT it'll only be a pre-contract agreement or it'll have a loan-back clause to Dynamo for the group stage of the CL.

Essentially this means he'll leave them during their winter break.

Just what I'm hearing, I'm not claiming to be ITK - and I don't have a Twitter account!
Well that is utter nonsense. He wouldn't be allowed to sign a Pre-contract with a full year remaining on his deal I'm fairly certain that can only happen in the last 6 months of the contract. Then you claim you were told we would loan him back... Honestly don't know why you bothered to post this one because in what world would Everton buy a 15 million pound player in the summer and then say "Nah, you're alright lad we'll see you in January".

image.webp

Well that is utter nonsense. He wouldn't be allowed to sign a Pre-contract with a full year remaining on his deal I'm fairly certain that can only happen in the last 6 months of the contract. Then you claim you were told we would loan him back... Honestly don't know why you bothered to post this one because in what world would Everton buy a 15 million pound player in the summer and then say "Nah, you're alright lad we'll see you in January".

He didn't say it wasn't coming from him tbh and he's posted all through this thread as he has mates over in Kiev from working there himself so all he's done/doing is passing on what a Kiev fan is saying to him.

He'll have got it from here

http://football.sport.ua/news/273616

Artemio Franchi: "I do not exclude that Yarmolenko leaves in the winter"
The chief editor of the magazine "Football" - about the possible resignation of the leader of "Dynamo"

Andriy Yarmolenko to sign a preliminary contract with "Everton" and leave the team after the group stage of the Champions League.

"I would not rule out still signing the preliminary contract with the transition of winter.Thus, the type of option for thought. However, until August 31, we believe all know, "- said Franks.

Earlier there was information that the fate Yarmolenko will be decided before the end of the week.

Source - MatchDay

Angry kid you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back