Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

He didn't say it wasn't coming from him tbh and he's posted all through this thread as he has mates over in Kiev from working there himself so all he's done/doing is passing on what a Kiev fan is saying to him.
I wasn't trying to shoot the messenger, I just think the content of the message has no validity to it at all. A bit of common sense tells you we wouldn't sign a 15 million player and then loan him out and the Bosman rules are also fairly clear.

I wasn't trying to shoot the messenger, I just think the content of the message has no validity to it at all. A bit of common sense tells you we wouldn't sign a 15 million player and then loan him out and the Bosman rules are also fairly clear.

The words Everton and common sense very rarely go together in the same sentence though mate ;)

The words Everton and common sense very rarely go together in the same sentence though mate ;)
Honestly though, I don't think anybody but the top teams can afford to sign a 15 million pound player and then proceed to loan him out. If he was young like Del, I could maybe see it. The pre-contract thing is a strange one also considering nearly every report has stated that a fee has been agreed, probably by meeting his release clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back