Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His contract runs out next June.

I think a smart move would be to wait until the new year and get him signed up on a free for next summer.

We have Mirallas on a lengthy contract and if someone wants to pay for him we'd have a ready made replacement for nothing.

I like Lennon's work rate and threat.
lollollollol

Like that would ever work.

After 6 months of laying false leads slyly linking us with players across the globe as decoys so Stoke/Spurs/West Ham etc can waste their transfer budgets stealing players we don't want off us, to leave us as the only mid-table team with a bit of cash left. You want to turn around now and tell the best option of the lot we don't want him at the moment and could he please wait until Stoke/Spurs/West Ham etc have a new transfer budget supplemented by the largest increase in Sky Money in recent history???

Away and smoke a Van Dijk

My only reservation is he is not that 'number 10' we have all been going on about. He probably can be but he generally plays on the wing - a position we already have covered in Geri.

Still massive statement if we do get him and I would be buzzing

Glad I'm not the only one who finds this odd. All the talk has been about Everton needing a creative midfielder to pull the strings in attack to balance the other players, and now they're instead looking to sign a third direct winger.

Yarmolenko helps, of course, but I'm puzzled as to how he fits alongside Barkley, Deulofeu and Mirallas.

Glad I'm not the only one who finds this odd. All the talk has been about Everton needing a creative midfielder to pull the strings in attack to balance the other players, and now they're instead looking to sign a third direct winger.

Yarmolenko helps, of course, but I'm puzzled as to how he fits alongside Barkley, Deulofeu and Mirallas.

Have always thought mirallas could play the number 10 role with the other 2 on the flanks and Barkley deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back