Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this, if we spend that am sure a lot of people will be very happy (providing no major out goings)

Not being arsy, but did you vote in that poll, and if you did, how much did you think we'd spend when you voted ?

I'm gutted that @TheFinnFan didn't make the poll public. If we actually do spend ~25million there'd have been some golden opportunities for vaulting. ffs Finners !

Its a realist who types with his left thumb whilst holding his phone, stopped at traffic lights in case the bizzies spot him.
haha this reminds me of a rather amusing anecdote I tell of when sending my friend an e-mail in work we were discussing clint eastwood films and I accidentally typed "have you seen kelly's herpes?" instead of "kelly's heroes"

it was amusing in so much as he was sitting next to a girl called kelly at the time and when he answered "errr no??" I replied with "well it's not to everyone's taste but I liked it"

as I say, most amusing

anyway, back in the ussr....

Not being arsy, but did you vote in that poll, and if you did, how much did you think we'd spend when you voted ?

I'm gutted that @TheFinnFan didn't make the poll public. If we actually do spend ~25million there'd have been some golden opportunities for vaulting. ffs Finners !

This poll or the transfer one mate?

image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back