Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a weird one that for me. BM, Inter, then Stoke. In a few months, with no other sides in for him. He even knocked Stoke back at first, waited for a better offer, (Note, not Inter waiting for a bigger fee, ANY club), a better club than Stoke. Stoke. In the whole of the world. Better than Stoke, and zippo came in for him.

It might turn out to be a brilliant deal. But I wouldnt be surprised if it didnt. Not at all.

Anyrate, been nattering with my Kiev mate this afternoon. Seems sure something is moving.
Don't get me wrong mate, constipation is really horrible so I'm made up for the lad, but has he got any info on this Yarmolenko fella?

Still a weird one that for me. BM, Inter, then Stoke. In a few months, with no other sides in for him. He even knocked Stoke back at first, waited for a better offer, (Note, not Inter waiting for a bigger fee, ANY club), a better club than Stoke. Stoke. In the whole of the world. Better than Stoke, and zippo came in for him.

It might turn out to be a brilliant deal. But I wouldnt be surprised if it didnt. Not at all.

Anyrate, been nattering with my Kiev mate this afternoon. Seems sure something is moving.

Well then the one with 9 league titles and European football last season came knocking.

Hardly going to be breaking the bank mate let's be honest. 4.2 mil on Deulofeu, reported 15 mil on Yarmolenko and 6 mil on Funes Mori and maybe this Uruguayan lad. 25.2-26 million is nothing nowadays considering the tv money.
'The next Messi' for £4.5m; an unknown iffy Argentinian CB £6m. Weird.

Hardly going to be breaking the bank mate let's be honest. 4.2 mil on Deulofeu, reported 15 mil on Yarmolenko and 6 mil on Funes Mori and maybe this Uruguayan lad. 25.2-26 million is nothing nowadays considering the tv money.

It's a damned sight more than the vast majority of people on here thought when they were asked though !

See https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/how-much-will-martinez-spend.77864/

Mind you, we havn't actually spent it yet, and if we have outgoings then that would shift the goalposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back