2021/22 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw that interview with talk sport and he was talking about his next move - was like nooooooo - it’s great to be proved wrong. Andros is having a Kev Campbell season and of how great is he.

welcome to EFC folklore Andeos - superb!

saw the words from his interview.
saying how he couldn’t believe we went in for him.

he’s always had ability in his locker. He’s just been so inconsistent- wether that’s because he wasn’t enjoying his football who knows.
But he geniunely seems glad to be here. And boy is it showing on the pitch. Fast becoming one of my favourite players.

He's been brilliant. Working hard for the team & providing goals & assists. My only gripe so far is his tendency to take ambitious shots from distance every game. Sometimes i wish he would seek another player to pass too. Sigurdsson was guilty of that & it wound me up. In fact with Sigurdsson it was his first thought to go for the spectacular. Whilst Townsend carries this good form it's ok but when he dips (everyone dips) i think it's something he will need to reign in a little.
Again though overall I'm delighted with him so far. Long may it continue.

Who signed this fella. What genius thought it was a good idea to get this lad in for a free. Pure brands signing isn't it bahahahahaha

20211003_082713.jpg

He has a Manager, who knows him. Knows what he his capable, what the team needed.

He's a player who knows, this is a massive opportunity and maybe his last chance in the Premier League. He's found his love for the game again. We are actually really strong for wide players. Now for strikers

Even if he contributed nothing else, he has already repaid the investment in him wages.

What an impact he has had, it is as Roberto would say, phenomenal. And absolutely so.

It's staggering to think of the players he has outshone already, some of whom have been here for years and have cost us a fortune in fees and wages.

He's been brilliant. Working hard for the team & providing goals & assists. My only gripe so far is his tendency to take ambitious shots from distance every game. Sometimes i wish he would seek another player to pass too. Sigurdsson was guilty of that & it wound me up. In fact with Sigurdsson it was his first thought to go for the spectacular. Whilst Townsend carries this good form it's ok but when he dips (everyone dips) i think it's something he will need to reign in a little.
Again though overall I'm delighted with him so far. Long may it continue.
If your as capable of striking the ball as well as he does then why not have one or two long distance hits a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.