Anil Ambani

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the face of it Dan but the deluded Masses are not adhering the club to investors with all their pro Keegan protests although I agree Keegan was in the right ,but his record shows he cant take pressure and would walk I have a £25 bet with a Geordie he would not last two years he wont pay up until a new manager is named:(

Thing is though coyner, an Anil Ambani will welcome the protests - all it does is force the sellers hand.

Doesnt Ashley want to sell up for 300mill or something? Even though he only bought if for 100 or somehing mill?

He'd have to sell and sell quick, if Ashley gets his money back any offer would be accepted.

I'm not arsed too much about the Barcodes but who's gonna pick the new manager if the owner clearly wants to leave sharpish?

Thing is though coyner, an Anil Ambani will welcome the protests - all it does is force the sellers hand.
I agree to a certain extent but it was because of the fans he declined to carry on with discussions last week ,but it could just be a ploy to drop the price

Seriously I think the events at Toon Park have scuppered any chance we had with the rich Indian. If DIC go for the Toons than I think Ambani if he is looking to spend will look at the RS. However G & H i believe are looking for something between 500 mill and 800 mill for the RS.

Doesnt Ashley want to sell up for 300mill or something? Even though he only bought if for 100 or somehing mill?

He'd have to sell and sell quick, if Ashley gets his money back any offer would be accepted.

I'm not arsed too much about the Barcodes but who's gonna pick the new manager if the owner clearly wants to leave sharpish?

He wanted £350m but now would settle for £250m, at least according to reports today. But the lower price represents about what Fatty invested, at least according to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back