Anil Ambani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abromovitch's funding of Chelsea has been via loans from his own privately owned companies secured against the club's assets.

If he ever gets bored and calls them in they'll be left begging for enough sheets of bog paper to qualify for the Izal league.

In his defence it does appear that he actually likes football and has some feeling for the club.

The septics that bought manure and that other team did so because they wanted to make money from the 'brand' not because they supported the team or had any remote interest in football. It was a simple business transaction aimed at making money.

Chances of us finding a Billionaire who understands football, supports the club, and isn't just interested in using it to make more money = minimal.

Maybe the solution isn't selling out to a disinterested billionaire with nothing better to do with his money**, maybe it's time the so called super rich clubs f*cked off to a WWE style European Super league and left the rest of us to get on with the football.

** I have to say that if I was a Russian/Thai/Indian/Arab multi Billionaire I'd be more inclined to use my money to alleviate some of the terrifying poverty in my own country, before playing 'football club owners' in another country thousands of miles away.
True Abu Dhabi doesn't have any poor of it's own, but it was built with the blood of Pakistani/Indian migrant workers earning a pittance working in the most miserable conditions.

Rich people are c*nts. They get rich by being c*nts and they stay rich the same way. That won't change if one of them buys Everton FC.

I take it you have never been in business for yourself. I can also assume that you have done no research on Abramovich and the massive cash injections he has personally made in Russia. In his "home town ", the average wage from the period 2000 to 2006 increased by 500%. I suggest you also look up the charity Pole of Hope which he set up and funds. I could go on about "rich [Poor language removed]" but seeing that this is a football forum, I just used Abramovich as an example.
If you become rich it does not make you "a ****", but having such a narrow minded, ill educated chip on your shoulder clearly makes you something very close to one.

Come on, they can be in any pit and get out of smelling like roses. I have no doubt some rich idiot will buy them and give a few hundred million pounds to the manager to play with.

Meanwhile, Bill Kenwright keeps searching for investment 24/7.

If this were true, and Ambani does indeed make a bid for Everton.....and that luvvie rejects it.

We can all now without a doubt claim that Kenwright is indeed Anil Retentive.

So DIC are interested in Newcastle then?
If so, wont Anil try and buy the [Poor language removed] then?
Does anyone know if Gillet and Hicks wanna sell in the 1st place?

If we are all honest, for a foreign investor, Newcastle are a much more attractive proposition. Goodison Park and sharing a City with Liverpool certainly dont help. I would be amazed if anyone disputed that.

To quote the Keegan "I would love it" I hope it's true and I hope BK doesn't invite him on a season long loan to see if he is that rich. I'll be watching this space(y)

If we are all honest, for a foreign investor, Newcastle are a much more attractive proposition. Goodison Park and sharing a City with Liverpool certainly dont help. I would be amazed if anyone disputed that.
On the face of it Dan but the deluded Masses are not adhering the club to investors with all their pro Keegan protests although I agree Keegan was in the right ,but his record shows he cant take pressure and would walk I have a £25 bet with a Geordie he would not last two years he wont pay up until a new manager is named:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back