Anil Ambani

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the statement issued by a spokesman for the Reliance Group this afternoon and reported by Sky Sports News:
“We are no longer interested in buying Newcastle because of the turbulent conditions which currently exist there and because we have been unable to have any satisfying talks with anyone from the club.”

[Poor language removed] the bed this looks real!

Nobody billionaire in the right mind would buy Newcastle. Anyway the fans up there say whats coming and going so it wouldnt matter if they sold up or not.

Everton to buy Ronaldo in January...Watch this space...

With investment - we could rule the world!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Knowing our luck we'd buy the bloated gap tooth Brazilian beut instead of the greasy wing hugging wonder from Portugal.
:(

On ceefax today per the Sun, oh boy that will have killed it. If the Sun have got hold of it they will their depraved gutter sniffers running around.

Id be happy with Debts cleared, New Stadium )wether it be in kirkby or elsewhere, aslong as it was a great stadium), and about a £30-£40 million transfer fund, like Cal i wouldnt want to be like Man City ruining football.

So would I really. I don't think we need to have megabucks on the scale of City provided we're debt-free, have somewhere nice to play and are able to compete in the transfer market in order to progress.

Thing is, if Ambani was interested as long ago as pre-season and his son attended the PSV match, why did we seek the help of Keith Harris last week to find a buyer

One thing i dont understand...why would you invest in a club like Everton, NEwcastle, Man City etc...When you have so much money you could buy any club in the world?! They couldve bought Utd, more expensive yes, but they wouldnt have to buy as many players, or a new stadium, he could buy anyone, why the middle clubs?

Its a better investment and they consider it to be more of a challenge? If your gonna buy UTD your looking @ paying what? 700m?800m? Then dont forget they have massive loans atm. So you looking @ way above 1BN, what sort of return will they get for that.

If you look @ say Everton, youve got 60m worth of debt, then whatever BK wants and other major/minor shareholders, ok uve got the ground issue and yes squad investment, but i reckon that could all be done for 300/400m. Then uve got a HUGE club with a top notch stadia, massive global untaped fanbase. They could sell for 700m/800m or just bank the profits and still be on a winner.

Im sure everybody is aware how utterly shocking our marketing and commerce side is run. So much money to be made, it just needs somebody with half a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back