2020/21 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The part I don’t get is he started the first game after the restart against Liverpool then this season he’s impressed when played, Carlo wouldn’t have started him then if he didn’t rate him a little. Iwobi tends to look gone after 70 mins most games, don’t know why he’s not come on at least. Most sides would rotate a forward player if they’re playing 4 difficult games in 10 days, hope he starts tomorrow and bags like

The part I don’t get is he started the first game after the restart against Liverpool then this season he’s impressed when played, Carlo wouldn’t have started him then if he didn’t rate him a little. Iwobi tends to look gone after 70 mins most games, don’t know why he’s not come on at least. Most sides would rotate a forward player if they’re playing 4 difficult games in 10 days, hope he starts tomorrow and bags like
Well the media only reported it as him politely knocking on Carlo's door and bowing before his highness and ask him why he's not getting game time, Obviously something else went on that we don't know about, I'm not saying he's the savior or he's a huge game changer but you really cannot say that Bernard and Tosun are offering more than a young Anthony Gordon.

He’ll have to get minutes the next game or two which is a positive. Hopefully he’s got a bit to prove and he can be a useful squad player until the end of the season

Well the media only reported it as him politely knocking on Carlo's door and bowing before his highness and ask him why he's not getting game time, Obviously something else went on that we don't know about, I'm not saying he's the savior or he's a huge game changer but you really cannot say that Bernard and Tosun are offering more than a young Anthony Gordon.
Think I’d be a better impact sub than Cenk right now too hahaha

Start him Vs Sheffield U.
If he and the whole team can't do half a job on these then it's time for everybody, from Moshiri down, to pack it in.

This is the same Sheffield United who took the lead at Anfield, should have been 2 up, and were minutes away from a draw? It’s unbelievable that we still underestimate premier league teams. The fact they have any points at all means they have taken points from premier league teams so it will be difficult.

This is the same Sheffield United who took the lead at Anfield, should have been 2 up, and were minutes away from a draw? It’s unbelievable that we still underestimate premier league teams. The fact they have any points at all means they have taken points from premier league teams so it will be difficult.
Of course it will, it always is...we tend to make it harder than it should be though
W0 D2 L12
They're there for a reason.
And, with all due respect.
They're there to be beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back