2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be honest, I wasn’t sure on this lad when he first got in and around the team. Didn’t think he’d ever have the pace and physicality to be a good Premier League player.

Looks like I’m wrong. It’s like he’s doubled in pace and trebled in confidence this season.
Admittedly, I was the same and I'm now more than happy to be proven wrong. He's added pace, strength, movement and composure to his game for a real mix.

I could actually see him morphing into the middle as his physicality increases - I can see him bulking out.

Did you just see Gordon?

Thats our standard of young player - all fart and nee shiote

Gordon hasn't scored a single goal for us our fans over rate the lad massively.

Absolute nonsense there was a reason he was anonymous in the Championship last season he isn't good enough.

What an actual trumpet lol

Admittedly, I was the same and I'm now more than happy to be proven wrong. He's added pace, strength, movement and composure to his game for a real mix.

I could actually see him morphing into the middle as his physicality increases - I can see him bulking out.
He always had pace, what he now has is confidence. The style of play suits him and he is showcasing all his talents.

He always had pace, what he now has is confidence. The style of play suits him and he is showcasing all his talents.
By pace, I feel as if he has more acceleration and can go up a gear or two, which is confidence as you mention alongside the reading of the game.

He knows how to get past a man, which is a great asset to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back