2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think the pass he does here is really top draw

How he sets his body completely sends everyone for a hot dog

Proper busy player all over the pitch doing his thing, the freedom in play that has come with new management has benefited him . Can't see what's not to like now. Just add the goals we will have a special player. And not something I would have seen coming 3 months ago.

Anthony Gordon is a rough diamond, thankfully we don't need to send him out to get him 'cut,' Frank looks like he has all the skills and the team to turn him into a flawless diamond, Tom is injured and hasn't been able to benefit from a Franky makeover, and on previous showings may look rather more like a piece of zirconia, but even fake diamonds have their value, here's hoping ?

He's more goals and assists away from being quality and recognised for his quality, but a goal and assist yesterday is something to build on.

He's been good this season but the two home games under Frank he's stood out

Lots more to come from Gordon. Starting to really carry the ball now, acclimatised to the pace of the Prem and aware of how long he has on the ball and when he needs to shift it and when he has time to run at a player.

His confidence is currently though the roof. He'll be a matchwinner for sure at some point this season

13 months ago.

Is this another one I got wrong @Eggs ???

:coffee:

13 months ago.

Is this another one I got wrong @Eggs ???

:coffee:
Self vault, whole new level of Davekness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back