2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Gordon and think he has potential, but £50m has to be accepted in the real world. Even if he turns into a top player at Chelsea that’s an incredible fee for an academy graduate.

50m is a fantastic fee which we have to take. It doesnt matter what happens after that. He will be one of the few things the club has done well over the last 5 years. We need to be more ruthless.

And one for your avatar

CDE68CF8-ABAC-43D3-BCD2-93D1AA899180.jpeg

As soon as that story came out, I know he is gone, and honestly I knew it was a much bigger plan.

It was utter nonsense as well, that a lad 3 years on a deal not signing one means he has to leave. It's just nonsense. It's been put out by a journo close to Kenwright deliberately. It will be done quite quickly from here.

I always felt we would sell 2, and felt it would DCL but his injury has seen to that.

It's sad how quickly people turn. Hes yet another young player who will have brought significant funds into the club, which is more than Bill has ever done.

This is going a bit deep like, but I do wonder if all the jobs for the boys stuff is a reflection of the guilt Kenwright feels at his shady antics. Always felt like overkill.

Another Kenwright conspiracy. Lol you lot are embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.