2022/23 Anthony Gordon

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £90m
I do think if we sell Gordon and Dele leaves we need more than 2 forward players in.

A real, true quality wide forward (Terrier would be a dream), I'd say another attacking midfielder (could definitely see MGW if Dele is going) and then a forward.

I do think if Gordon stays it'll be 2 players coming in though, too. Just probably a different calibre of player.
You'd have Gray, McNeil and Rondon plus the two new signings with Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Townsend presumably coming back and then Iwobi as an emergency option who I honestly think would be fine if he's given the kind of freedom Gray and Gordon have been getting. I think that is plenty so maybe the third signing is a loan so you aren't jamming it up too much going forward.

Dixie1sixty

Player Valuation: £8m
Fair enough mate. You're entitled to your opinion.

I think getting a big price for Gordon, to then go and pay the same money for Gibbs White is completely self defeating.
I agree. What's the point swapping two players of roughly the same current output and potential.

If we sell AG we've got to be able to bring in proven, ready made creative players

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
If the club value Gordon above 50m then I simply have no faith that the people in charge have any clue. It really is that simple.

I like Gordon. I can see an entire new front line being brought in with the funds. I don't like Gordon more than that.

Well who is the frontline then? As you were advocating buying MGW who is going for 40m earlier.

So who are these other 2 players, who are going to help us for 10m combined?

Perseus

Player Valuation: £225k
Like I said, the lads I know who have this information get it from very good sources at City. The 'openly published information you refer to' (which can only be reports, btw, as no transfer details are really exposed much in 'public' other than through reports), may well have been documented by one of them.
T

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks