2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think thats rubbish pushed by agents tbh.

If true though it does show a complete lack of ambition by Gibbs-White if true.

Leaving a decent club in Wolves and turning down Everton to join Notts Forest when their manager will likely be booted over the coming seasons thats if they dont go down and implode.
I think Lampard is much more likely to be sacked than Cooper.

Everton wanted MGW all summer so I don't think it's drivel at all.

Players all have their reasons, and the decisions that MGW and Onana made both make sense. But a few years ago there is no chance a player picks a promoted side over us.
FWIW MGW would probably be guaranteed more gametime at Everton than he is at Forest. They have these attacking options: Dennis, Lingard, Awoniyi, Johnson, Surridge and now MGW.

Our options are Rondon, Gray, McNeil, Gordon and Dele(?)

Shame we didn't get him think he'll turn oot to be a good player in midfield.

Maybe it will push us to go for Gallagher and hopefully not Gilmour.

Shame we didn't get him think he'll turn oot to be a good player in midfield.

Maybe it will push us to go for Gallagher and hopefully not Gilmour.
I don't think Chelsea want to let Gallagher go mate in all honesty.

Kante is out, so RLC and Gallagher are the other options to Kovacic-Jorginho as it stands.

I don't think Chelsea want to let Gallagher go mate in all honesty.

Kante is out, so RLC and Gallagher are the other options to Kovacic-Jorginho as it stands.
Agree, heard he has turned down a potential return to Palace as he wants to stay at Chelsea and fight for a place.

Cooper has spent a hell of a lot of money on a really weird set of players, so if doesn` work out, it could all go a bit " Koeman " for him and I suppose it depends on what sort of tolerance levels their dodgy owner has ?

Bar a few a lunatics, who only ever post when we get beaten and the Benitez bum lickers, who have a continuing agenda, to try and unsettle the fans and undermine Frank, I`d say the vast majority of fans will keep backing Lampard, as they know the mess the club now finds itself in, is down to our crazy owner and the Keystone Cops on the board.

Is Gallagher really that good ? I saw him play a few times last season and he looked decent but certainly nowhere near the level you would expect for a Chelsea player

The only way Lampard gets the sack is if our fans are stupid enough to blame him and not the board and owner. And if that happens then we may as well give up, there is no way back from that.
I think Cooper is a better manager than Lampard and that Forest's squad as it stands is more balanced... that's why I think Lampard is more vulnerable.

But I don't think either of them will get binned.

Cooper has spent a hell of a lot of money on a really weird set of players, so if doesn` work out, it could all go a bit " Koeman " for him and I suppose it depends on what sort of tolerance levels their dodgy owner has ?

Bar a few a lunatics, who only ever post when we get beaten and the Benitez bum lickers, who have a continuing agenda, to try and unsettle the fans and undermine Frank, I`d say the vast majority of fans will keep backing Lampard, as they know the mess the club now finds itself in, is down to our crazy owner and the Keystone Cops on the board.
Yeah I get that. That being said Lampard's shown some proper crap in the last two games, even with his hands tied.

I don't want him to get sacked, obviously.

Is Gallagher really that good ? I saw him play a few times last season and he looked decent but certainly nowhere near the level you would expect for a Chelsea player
I think he's very good and would put him in above Jorginho myself.
He's effective in defense and attack, good set pieces and high energy
Toffees would love him if we somehow fluked his signing

Fair enough, just read that his idol growing up was Lampard so you never know...

He is defo better at the going forward/edge of the box stuff, I remember a game last season where he played a bit further back (might have been an England game) and he didn't look right at all, was giving the ball away a lot.

If he plays tomorrow then he needs to be staying (bar a ludicrous offer - like £70m). It's far too late now to be selling important first team players.

I'm annoyed we've let this drag a week and are still talking. Like what is there to talk about? Tell Chelsea our number, tell them the deadline is this weekend, and tell them not to contact us unless they are making the bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.