Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were also the only two decent set pieces he put in all season
I actually do like the lad and really don't want to come across as demeaning his ability, as I do think he's talented. There are times however when there simply isn't a decision to be made. Sixty million of the Queen's pound sterling for Anthony Gordon is one of those times.

Get him sold for God's sake before Boehly wakes up from whatever bender he's been on and comes to his senses.

Sky will soon be doing in depth reviews of how Chelsea brought this lad through to be a PL player...just like they did after United bought Rooney.

….not particularly bothered. I think most folk recognise who brought Rooney through & as much as I like Gordon, he isn’t in the same league.

i reckon the £60m is very good business, the key is investing it to significantly improve our survival chances.

Don't want AG to go, but needs must.

If we can get the reported 60m to get 2 or 3 players in, get it done.

Tick tock....

We need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and get in some owners with ambition.

The entire Club setup, our fans and Everton leaning media accept mediocrity and have done for decades.

I know im not telling you or any other lad here anything you don’t already know but im sick of players like Rooney and Lukaku leaving us and winning Champions League and Serie A titles at their new clubs who have ambition and supporters who demand success.

We’re plucky little Everton and have been for ages. It won’t change because our owners don’t care and our fans are happy with bang average managers like Frank Lampard and cloggers like James Tarkowski.

Gordon isn’t that good like I said earlier but look how quick he wants out. What is the point in bringing through talented youngsters, they never want to stay here for long.
Amen!

Let us hope that we can find ambitious owners and they can bring a new breed of solid fans with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back