2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop fighting people, it's not up to us anyway, we will not make the decision, and in this case, the board will not have any major role in it too, it will be up to Frank/Kevin to decide, they might say we will take the 50M and reinvest in the team or they might say we won't sell him for 100M, so whatever happens, it will be up to them, so far the recruitments been good (apart from Mcneil who might still come good too) so if they decide to take the 50M and go buy 3 attackers with it, im ok with it, if they refuse all future offers including a 70M offer saying he is not for sale, i am ok with it as long it is them (Frank/Kevin) taking the decision and not the board/Bill/Farhad or a super-agent

No but coming through their academy adds a premium, like Utd used to do. Like City, Chelsea and unfortunately the lot next door do.

Cucurella is superb, but thats my opinion. Not only is he outstanding technically, he was outstanding defensively last year.
They’re wasn’t a premium when they sold him for 6 million though.

If there’s a right time (value wise) to sell Gordon, it’s after has played for England, which I think he will do.

Watching England U21’s he’s levels above anyone on the pitch every time he plays for them.

We’re going to look pretty stupid at that point.

Richarlison and Gordon...the best two players in the club being replaced by muck like McNeil, Gilmour and Coady.

If this is Lampard's Everton he can GTF right now.
hi-ho-ay-snow-white.gif

I would never have considered selling him but if the bid reaches £50m we have to accept it. Stupid money given he is basically just potential given he has only really played one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.