2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have said: it’s probably not the criticism and abuse from our fans that has made him so intent on leaving.

He hasn’t received anymore abuse at Goodison than the likes of Stones and Barkley and Lukaku did.

Honestly, you seem like a decent guy and I'm not trying to disparage you but i just find it irritating that the greed is good mentality is considered acceptable to us all.
Hes going about it wrong, but its not even about just greed for me.

Everton is a bit stinky at the moment, I see no issue with the lad wanting away, to further his career.

But again, theres ways to go about it and its also in Evertons MO to make the player who wants to leave the bad guy, some of them are bad guys, but we only know 1 side of the story.

Has felt the heat of expectation, and delivering when Richarlison isn't here, absorbing the kicks and knocks, has made his life much more difficult.

Wants the bigger money and the bright lights of wherever. Sound. Thanks for last seasons deflections, couple of quid and move on. Bigger problems than waiting for this amateur to phone it in. Enjoy Fulham or Leicester and restarting your career in three years.

Hes going about it wrong, but its not even about just greed for me.

Everton is a bit stinky at the moment, I see no issue with the lad wanting away, to further his career.

But again, theres ways to go about it and its also in Evertons MO to make the player who wants to leave the bad guy, some of them are bad guys, but we only know 1 side of the story.
I agree that if he just wanted out and behaved professionally doing it, no problem.
But his behaviour is entitled and his ability questionable. I was all for him going to Chelsea then when he did'nt was pleasantly surprised as he upped his level of performance for about 3 games but then back to poor decisions and blowing in the wind like an empty crisp packet at the slightest bit of contact.
So he is now forever Rathony Gordon.

Everton don’t become weaker with sale of Gordon regardless of how much we get for him.

His contribution can be replaced in a heart beat for a pittance of the price he will be sold for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back