2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud stains. Let them live on.

But you'd break your contract in a second if you could. Why should he show loyalty to a club who's fans abuse him?

Take the money (both sides) and just move on.
I could argue the wages point but it is a pointless endevour as there would be so many factors to consider.
As for loyalty, why should we show him any when he is actively trying to hurt us in our most dire time. And as much as the fans have abused him, he has been shown love by us in a greater quantity.
It ends up how it ends up but he is now and forever Rathony Gordon.

Watching Sky Sports News they put various stats up which had Gordon 1st in just about everything in the final third for Everton. Just shows how utterly crap the rest of the squad is :(
Well that’s funny when he’s about to leave because all I remember them talking about over the past year or two is how he is a diver and needs to eradicate it from his game.

Watching Sky Sports News they put various stats up which had Gordon 1st in just about everything in the final third for Everton. Just shows how utterly crap the rest of the squad is :(
Twist those numbers a bit, and im sure you could say the same about Gray. Sky sports and the like uses stats that fit the story theyre telling, not reality. Rember that Siggy2000 or whatever his name was, putting out stats ‘proving’ that Gylfi was equal or better than KDB? It wasnt true, even if the stats were real.

Think its partly true but also theyve picked the stats very carefully..

Number 1 for running without the ball
Number 1 for taking pearoller shots on target
Number 1 for tackling players out wide on the half way line

Etc

I not bothered he wants to go / we are selling. It's the spurs/ Newcastle small time clubs " choosing" our players.

It just doesn't feel right , especially Newcastle they should be buying our cast offs
Buying absolute gash, though. I think wherever he goes, there's going to be a lot of confused and angry fans in a few months when they realise they've paid big and got a turnip.

Buying absolute gash, though. I think wherever he goes, there's going to be a lot of confused and angry fans in a few months when they realise they've paid big and got a turnip.
I don't know.

He's a talent, definitely. Got a lot of things you can't teach already. Think he needs refining and for the pressure not to be on him to carry a side - which rightly or wrongly was lumped him in the last year, and he's not ready.

Howe is a good manager/coach and I think the fact Gordon could just be someone to supplement their attack would help.

Unsure Spurs or Chelsea suit. But I don't care, just whoever gives us the most money.

Notice how all the hate at the board and BK has been directed onto Gordon? Makes you wonder if BK has told him to go down south and not come to training but don't speak to the media, knowing full well how it'd play out. Gordon's been crap, no mistake, but we've seen young players manufactured into Judas rats before by this club to save face.

k2pdt.gif

I can’t believe this, we have a Board who can’t those between two managers that have completely different styles of play and who seem intent on selling anything of value and we pick on a young boy who wants the best for himself. Can anyone honestly say that if they were in his position that they would choose to stay with a club who seem intent on self destruction rather than try to find something better for yourself. Deflecting the blame unto the manager or individual players does this club a disservice, to blame for our current problems on anyone else but the owner and Board plays directly into their hands. To move the focus away from them is to delay the solution.

Proud stains. Let them live on.

But you'd break your contract in a second if you could. Why should he show loyalty to a club who's fans abuse him?

Take the money (both sides) and just move on.
But the abuse he’s received at every match hasn’t been as bad as the sort of abuse that lads like Stones and Barkley and Lukaku used to face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back