2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's wanted out since Chelsea turned his head in the Summer.Performances have shown that.
Never creases to amaze me that young players keep wanting to go to Chelsea, of all clubs. I mean I guess if all you care about is getting paid, sure. But they just indiscriminately sign loads of players and you end up going in and out of the squad. You are essentially torpedoing your career for the short term buck

It's crazy

You can't really blame Everton fans for him treating the club the way he is, they pay to watch the team week in week out, and if he can't be tossed 95% of the time and just strolls round the pitch, then you'd 100% be livid, especially with the situation you're clubs in.

All you want is the players to show the love for the badge and that they're willing to fight for the club through thick and thin.

For him to be successful in football, need's to drop his ego quick time.

This is just my opinion, of course. I'm an Arsenal fan so I might have this all wrong in the first place, feel free to correct me haha.

You can't really blame Everton fans for him treating the club the way he is, they pay to watch the team week in week out, and if he can't be tossed 95% of the time and just strolls round the pitch, then you'd 100% be livid, especially with the situation you're clubs in.

All you want is the players to show the love for the badge and that they're willing to fight for the club through thick and thin.

For him to be successful in football, need's to drop his ego quick time.

This is just my opinion, of course. I'm an Arsenal fan so I might have this all wrong in the first place, feel free to correct me haha.

I agree with you fella.

He’s an academy grad and acting like a spoiled prick. Dock his wages and get rid

Never creases to amaze me that young players keep wanting to go to Chelsea, of all clubs. I mean I guess if all you care about is getting paid, sure. But they just indiscriminately sign loads of players and you end up going in and out of the squad. You are essentially torpedoing your career for the short term buck

It's crazy
Same as Jeffers at Arsenal. Then we welcome them back like a long lost relative and give them a position at the club. Talk about getting Shafted in all holes.

Leave, but do so with an agreement in place and do the right and decent thing by turning up for training and being available for selection.

The scenes after Southampton were unfortunate but he has to have a thicker skin than that. He has been opportunistic and used it to agitate for the move away he wanted.

Won't be missed at all but sorry to see such poor behaviour and attitude. Walking out when we're at a low ebb.

Good riddance.

Whoever is advising him is doing a terrible job.

Maybe not. If you knew your client wasn't as good as people think right now, you'd be pushing for the biggest move possible. In a few years he will be getting hawked aroundall over Europe and then scrambling for his next club when he is released on a free, like Barkley was.

Status
Not open for further replies.