2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many have said, I don't think it is as simple as us rejecting £60million and either it is structured in a way we don't want or we're insistent on them sanctioning an offer or a loan for a player. All guesswork of course but it may be that we all end up happy with the outcome in the end. Or...of course...it could all go terribly wrong.

We either are gonna refuse no matter what or we are insisting on deals for Chelsea players to be agreed before we sanction the deal.

Can see possibilities in both Broja and Conor G being points we want agreements on - balls entirely in our court here they've gone balls out to such an extent fir him already it's gonna look terrible if they don't get him now, one thing not being sble to buy offa Barca another entirely when you can't buy a 21yo lad from Everton.

…do you still think this deal is being pushed and press contacts misinformed by our club?

Fa3LiegX0AE0QI7

Gordon chatting to The Bobble on the right?

Do you really think it's 25m up front with 35m add ons?

Be honest with yourself.
No but that wasn't my point mate.

We just don't know for sure what was rejected, if it was rejected. It might have been £40m and loads of little add ons that might go up to £60m. Maybe Fab's wrong (it wouldn't be the first time this summer mind, though his record is obviously great, I do wonder why he hasn't given a value to the bid).

If Everton want £50m+ add ons to £60m, they'll get it. In the meantime we have a game tonight that Gordon will have to, one way or the other, have to help us win.

Imagine Everton 'BrightHouse' Football Club having the gall to not be happy with the structure of a transfer.

I legitimately think this is a big part of it which is nonsense. I've heard Moshiri's best friend Jim White talking about it there a while ago and all him and that gang of muppets at TalkSport can talk about is how much the fans absolutely adore him and all that nonsense. Given it's obvious where Jim White gets his info from Kenwright is definitely in Moshiri's ear telling him all about how Gordon is loved so much by us, despite the fact there's not a single Evertonian that wouldn't offer to drive him from Goodison to Stamford Bridge for that money.

We are honestly run by an utter fool who'll likely take whatever that con-man Kenwright says as gospel because Moshiri was the only fool convinced enough by him to allow him to remain on as Chairman when other offers to buy the club wouldn't allow it. It's an utter disgrace.

I legitimately think this is a big part of it which is nonsense. I've heard Moshiri's best friend Jim White talking about it there a while ago and all him and that gang of muppets at TalkSport can talk about is how much the fans absolutely adore him and all that nonsense. Given it's obvious where Jim White gets his info from Kenwright is definitely in Moshiri's ear telling him all about how Gordon is loved so much by us, despite the fact there's not a single Evertonian that wouldn't offer to drive him from Goodison to Stamford Bridge for that money.

We are honestly run by an utter fool who'll likely take whatever that con-man Kenwright says as gospel because Moshiri was the only fool convinced enough by him to allow him to remain on as Chairman when other offers to buy the club wouldn't allow it. It's an utter disgrace.

Well that's wrong, @Neiler @davek and myself wouldn't for starters lad.
We've wasted ten times that amount in 6 years (well 5 years in reality) why sell the best we've developed given that fact.

Selling only flies if we'd been strapped for cash - we havent - we've just shown we spend it badly. Why cash in and repeat the cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.