Anyone who puts Neville and Heitinga in the same side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not even as if our calls for Duffy are unfounded, as last season he came in and did brilliantly. If Moyes' logic for picking Heitinga is that he doesn't want any mistakes, then he's completely deluded.

Why not Duffy, though? He's playing well in the resveres, well internationally, played well when called upon for everton before and instead we're sticking with a guy in utterly awful form.

And if Moyes wanted him to get more experience than he should have either loaned him out or played him this autumn.

he has to play heitinga or else theres no chance of him being sold in the summer and with 12 months left on his contract thats 6.2m down the drain.

Think some will get a shock when and if Duffy has to be included in any sort of run.

We jump on youngsters inclusion as fans at this club with nothing really to suggest there good enough or better than the players we have playing.

If moyes is missing a trick with Duffy that everyone else can see, why is a defensively poor Ireland side not getting him involved?

Don't wanna sound like I'm putting Duffy down because he's shown promise and there's a chance he could become a useful CB but its a chance.. That's all!! He's slow, and also not a ball player, he has weeknesses and of course strenghts.

Our lack of signing what's actually needed pushes us fans to call on the youngsters to replace under performing first-teamer's regardless of whether there actually good enough. If we'd brought lescott back in jan (which is the quality we so need) no one would be mentioning Duffy.

There is no way in hell his performances would have been worse than heitinga's though in the last few months. I'm not expecting him to be all of a sudden the best CB in the league, i would expect us not to play someone so badly out of form over someone rareing to go and to prove a point. For me, it's not the want to see youngsters play. It's a team game at the end of the day, and if a player isn't performing, then it should be best for the team for that player to be dropped and give the next hin line the change - regardless of age. If they perform worse than their predecessor, then we just have to accept that. But the boy should have at least been given the chance. Especially considering he could be our future, when johnny wants nothing to do with us atm.

what are the young players doing on the Everton bench ? they are certainly not regularly and gradually exposed -
they are more like spare wheels - only used in an emergency when one of the regulars is "injured" or punctured -
and if that does not happen for weeks they gather dust and go flat like real spare wheels too - hehehe

Everytime JH strides out for a game you lose a million pound off his asking fee - he is that bad, I have looked at him closely he has lost four yards of pace from last year, he cannot turn, he cannot head the ball up against a forward, he looks totally finished imo - of we can offload him on a free to save his wage bill we be lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.