Transfer Rumour Armando Broja

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we could get the barcodes to pay 60m for DCL and grab this guy for 25 (structured deal) then we may lose something short term but long term gain a lot, right now the nature of the DCL injury makes me think cashing in - with the ability to fully reinvest all the fee (unlike with Richy) could be the smart move.

Broja and Gallacher both worked with Lampard before, Gibson White will be known by Cole from the under 21s too, if the rumours of all three are genuine - then it does suggest the comments about the right type of character may be right - assuming Cole & Lampard both know the players well enough to determine that.
When has Gallagher worked with Lampard? He’s never made a first-team start at Chelsea.

When has Gallagher worked with Lampard? He’s never made a first-team start at Chelsea.
Well I'm assuming he actually knew the player mate. Especially as he is best mates with Morris who developed all the current crop at Chelsea. Not sure if Gallacher was involved in their pre seasons whilst Lampard was there too

Not fussed, wouldn't really care if we didn't get him. Would be more than a bit alarmed if we spent 30 odd million on him

Well I'm assuming he actually knew the player mate. Especially as he is best mates with Morris who developed all the current crop at Chelsea. Not sure if Gallacher was involved in their pre seasons whilst Lampard was there too

Would have worked with Edward's. And pretty much Lampard will be his hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.