Transfer Rumour Armando Broja

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m all for this, I think DCL needs competition to prevent him from playing like he did last season

E945BC4B-DAAD-4D9F-972C-D5661EF1102D.jpeg

….I’m on it.

I like the idea of this signing though £30m seems steep.

A loan with obligation to give us more flexibility this year perhaps, I don't see him being made available on less than that if there is other interest.

I like the idea of this signing though £30m seems steep.

A loan with obligation to give us more flexibility this year perhaps, I don't see him being made available on less than that if there is other interest.

Problem with the idea of a loan is that I think we might have our eyes on a number of Chelsea players this summer - Broja, Gilmour, Gallagher, Colwill etc

We can only loan one of them, we'd need to be pretty selective about which one it was

I'd be amazed if we paid the money Chelsea would want for competition to DCL

More likely is that signing Broja would mean selling DCL - TBF, given the financial issues we've had, this isn't the worst idea in the world
Thing is for me if we merely replace Calvert-Lewin we still have no back up striker unless we are confident in Simms this season.
Because Rondon is totally unacceptable.

Thing is for me if we merely replace Calvert-Lewin we still have no back up striker unless we are confident in Simms this season.
Because Rondon is totally unacceptable.

I'm assuming that Dennis might be seen as the Richarlison replacement - i.e. a player who can deputise as a striker, but can also play across the front

Problem with the idea of a loan is that I think we might have our eyes on a number of Chelsea players this summer - Broja, Gilmour, Gallagher, Colwill etc

We can only loan one of them, we'd need to be pretty selective about which one it was

We won't loan from Chelsea until we know what their plans are for Gallacher - as if he becomes available he's the one Lampard will want most.

Still think we will get two players from them this summer, one buy and one loan, and don't think Cowil will be one as we are stocked at cb currently.

Where’s £30m come from

https://www.[Publication is blackli...rmando-broja-race-amid-30m-update-pundit/?amp

Here mate.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...rmando-broja-race-amid-30m-update-pundit/?amp

Here mate.

Ah rated £30m, thought you meant we’d bid £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.