Transfer Rumour Armando Broja

Status
Not open for further replies.
You loco my G if you think they only taking 30m.

22m plus add ons.

2D537D5C-4747-43D2-96DF-A914F9B870E3.jpeg

When has Gallagher worked with Lampard? He’s never made a first-team start at Chelsea.

Doesn't matter if he's never made a first-team start at Chelsea. He's been around the scene at Chelsea since 2008 and if you don't think he's not looked up to Lampard for six years then there's something wrong with you. He will have idolised the man.

Doesn't matter if he's never made a first-team start at Chelsea. He's been around the scene at Chelsea since 2008 and if you don't think he's not looked up to Lampard for six years then there's something wrong with you. He will have idolised the man.
Frank is my idol - Conor Gallagher

Top quality baller. Strong, athletic, competitive, bags of energy. He stood out from the dross all through last season.

Everything we didn’t do. Get him signed.

I was really impressed with this lad last season. As others have said, exactly the type of player we need. He will feed off the atmosphere at Goodison. It's a well known fact that Southampton stop playing every season after they reach 40 points, so no surprise he dropped off at the season end. If we get him and Dennis in for DCL and Richarlison plus £70 million to spend elsewhere that's a pretty good deal.

I think this is very likely a replacement for DCL and a good indicator that he is leaving.

If Chelsea want to keep him long term and it is only going to be a loan, then Broja has a number of options. The main factor for him and Chelsea will be playing time, so he can continue his development. At Southampton he was their main striker last year and could be again. With DCL here, he will not be a regular starter for us. If Chelsea are open to selling Broja, then with the little money we have, it makes sense that we would focus on the key areas where we are short, such as midfield. If we are willing to pay Chelsea more than £25m from our limited budget then I think it means we expect to be short in the CF position.

Broja is a very good young player who I watched a lot at Vitesse even before at Southampton and would be an very good signing if DCL goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.