Transfer Rumour Armando Broja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he considered backup when our no.9 has a recurring thigh problem?

Another season of our main striker missing or unfit for over half our games and we’re in deep trouble again. Even more so now that Richarlison has gone.

I'd say so considering he's fit right now. You can't keep two big money forwards happy when we only play with 1. If DCL has an injury free season then backup striker for £30m only gets subs and maybe cup appearances.

I'd say so considering he's fit right now. You can't keep two big money forwards happy when we only play with 1. If DCL has an injury free season then backup striker for £30m only gets subs and maybe cup appearances.
I agree with this in part.

Would ideally like us to bring in a forward who can play anywhere across the front, but then you’re left with the Richarlison conundrum of is he a winger or a striker and does he have the attributes to truly thrive in either role (for Richie’s goals and tenacity, he lacked a lot of traits vital to either a conventional winger or striker).

No idea if this kids any good anyway.

Sign some players please Everton.

I agree with this in part.

Would ideally like us to bring in a forward who can play anywhere across the front, but then you’re left with the Richarlison conundrum of is he a winger or a striker and does he have the attributes to truly thrive in either role (for Richie’s goals and tenacity, he lacked a lot of traits vital to either a conventional winger or striker).

No idea if this kids any good anyway.

Sign some players please Everton.

This kid is the one I’d try loan, with the money spent on a Gallagher if we were going down the Chelsea shopping route.

For the ones who watched Broja would he able to play together with Dom ? I mean DCL is good in the box thriving off good service, but doesn't create anything himself or you won't back him in a 1 on 1 with a centre half. Will Broja provide this ? Agree we need a proper back up for Dom but preferably a different profile

New rules on loans wouldn't effect either Broja or Gallacher mate as they've been academy players since very very young, not sure but think it would possibly effect Gilmour but think even he's been there long enough it wouldn't either.

It's more that it will be harder to get them loans mate. Clubs who rely on loaning loads out will be hit.

He any good or we gonna be paying money for Dominick Solanke mark 2?

He's not gonna be challenging Dom and wasn't exactly ripping it up at a Southampton side we finished a point behind.

Cha Adams would be a better shout for that price.

For the ones who watched Broja would he able to play together with Dom ? I mean DCL is good in the box thriving off good service, but doesn't create anything himself or you won't back him in a 1 on 1 with a centre half. Will Broja provide this ? Agree we need a proper back up for Dom but preferably a different profile

Broja played plenty upfront with Che Adams so yes can play in a two if required.

He was really good up to January for Southampton then struggled after so probably shows he's not ready yet to start 30 games in the league.

Would certainly take him as squad striker. Haven't West Ham been linked aswell?

He any good or we gonna be paying money for Dominick Solanke mark 2?

He's not gonna be challenging Dom and wasn't exactly ripping it up at a Southampton side we finished a point behind.

Cha Adams would be a better shout for that price.

His technique and close control looked very impressive in the single time I watched him last season, was really impressed by him having never heard his name mentioned before.

I don't remember Solanke ever looking good at any point in his career, not that i ever paid much attention to him.

3-5-2 if we bring him in? At least gives options that don't include a certain man named Rondon. We need a another option up front, and from what I saw last year, this guy fits the bill.

Broja didn't provide a single assist in the league for Southampton last season so he doesn't strike me as a great partner for a No. 9.
If we're ever going to play 2 up front we need players that can provide assists as well as getting goals themselves.
I'm not sure how Broja can be worth £30m based on his appearances so far. He may have potential but he could another Moise Kean and a waste of money that we can't afford.

Broja played plenty upfront with Che Adams so yes can play in a two if required.

He was really good up to January for Southampton then struggled after so probably shows he's not ready yet to start 30 games in the league.

Would certainly take him as squad striker. Haven't West Ham been linked aswell?
Broja won’t go anywhere where he’ll be a squad player. If he leaves Chelsea, it’ll be for a team where he can play every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.