Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell (give him away) now while his stock is high (or as high as it can conceivably be, for him)

Those goals were perfectly timed, what with there only being a week of the transfer window to go.

They were two good goals, to be fair.

It's like he's a great player trapped in a crap player's body. Every now and then he manages to pull off something boss but then goes back to hopeless very quickly.

He's a real weird cat.

Kone and Maloney pretty much won the FA cup and almost kept Wigan up. They were scoring 2-3 a match but were undone by LOL Martinez defense. He can still play with his back to goal but what's missing in his game now is that he doesn't have the pace and/or strength to lean in and turn defenders like he used too.

One of my favorite stats
Koné was rested for the final three games of the season due to a minor injury, and also because he was "scoring too many goals," as if he reached 18 he would have to return to Sevilla automatically,[24] something he did not desire.

Got to admit his mistakes are magnified compared to lukaku. Merseyside are not ready for the paradoxical and enigmatic kone

I remember when Kone started off last season really well, surprising many of his critics, myself included. Then his form just nosedived much like many of the team.

Great game tonight, but lets keep in mind, we only get to play competition like this a few times a year. The rest of the time we need someone who can handle a higher level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back