Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did fine today.
Not saying he's good enough but some fans make out he's Niasse-level bad, which is ridiculous.

Can't use Niasse as a benchmark though, he's unbelievably bad, I'm honestly not unconvinced I'm better at football than him.

But I agree that he's not good enough for what we want to achieve - be happy to have him as third/forth choice tbf, cart him out against the Yoevils of the world in cup games, he does well against them. It's basically his level

Can't use Niasse as a benchmark though, he's unbelievably bad, I'm honestly not unconvinced I'm better at football than him.

But I agree that he's not good enough for what we want to achieve - be happy to have him as third/forth choice tbf, cart him out against the Yoevils of the world in cup games, he does well against them. It's basically his level

Yep. Can't score vs a Prem defense but can still slot them in the cups against lower league sides? He still has some value to a Championship or continental side, but as you said, no more than a third or fourth choice for us.

Fantastic control of the ball but that's all he has to offer apart from scoring a few against lower league opposition. Can't run to save himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back