Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Kone gonna be this years Eto or Naismith ? Looks half decent for a game or two then gets far too much playing time until February/March whilst our team shape and points go down the bin ?

He was just far too deep. It's a bit sad really that we have to rely on a soon to be 32 year old striker to operate on the wing and find himself at left back on multiple occasions. I get the whole covering for Galloway as City were no doubt targeting that area of the pitch but he wasn't able to effect the game at the other end.

He's 30 and had a couple of bad injuries so I feel we have never really seen the real Kone until now. He's a very tidy player and was very good today at linking things up when all around him were pretty sh!te

Confused as to why I'm having to bump this tbh!

Was my MOTM - really good performance yet again; top drawer hold up play.

He's been very good, but mainly in the first half of games. No surprise really, given his game and training time over the past two years. He's a very tidy player. If he can get up to speed for 90 minutes, he'll be very useful to us.

More than happy with his contribution so far this season. He won us the point on the opening day, and got us going at Southampton with the cross to Rom.

He's a really decent footballer, too. That stood out to me today. It's like night and day watching him and Rom control the ball with their back to goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back