Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of glad about that, even without him scoring today the attacking side of the starting 11 is just better when he is on the pitch.

I think a 1 year extension is perfect. He has great chemistry with Rom, but I hope RM starts to realize that our left side is the fluid side to our formation and what should be changed depending on the match. In these games where the opponent will play 10 behind the box and struggle to transition out of defense then he is perfect moving inside with Rom. In matches where there will be more of a countering threat/ if we are playing the counter then Cleverly or Mirallas should be starting on the left.

How much better do both we,as a team,and Lukaku as a front man look when Kone is in the team?,never,ever thought I would be saying this,but delighted to do it and made up to be proved wrong,we've probably had value out of that transfer fee already this season,he is a really intelligent player when you watch him,good touch,awareness,hold up play,gets in good positions too."Ole,Ole,Ole,Ole,Kone,Kone":)

Both are unusually unselfish strikers, seem genuinely as happy if the other scores as they do with their own goals.

Aye, that sort of genuine happiness can breed performances too. I'm glad Kone got his contract extension, though I can't help but feel he's having a bit of an Indian summer and he won't be half as effective next season. NEA like, he's beautiful.

How much better do both we,as a team,and Lukaku as a front man look when Kone is in the team?,never,ever thought I would be saying this,but delighted to do it and made up to be proved wrong,we've probably had value out of that transfer fee already this season,he is a really intelligent player when you watch him,good touch,awareness,hold up play,gets in good positions too."Ole,Ole,Ole,Ole,Kone,Kone":)

Words out of my mouth. Love the guy.

Nvm it was Everton on their Facebook
12246879_10153085337881277_2302413915171533065_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back