Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depends on the opposition.

Kone's almost a luxury player. If we are bossing a game then he certainly does a good job and makes Lukaku better.

If we're up against it then he's not that useful for me.

I think he's been very good all over the pitch. He clearly ran out of legs, would certainly give him a mid-week rest, but he's made a significant contribution to our season so far.

I think he's been very good all over the pitch. He clearly ran out of legs, would certainly give him a mid-week rest, but he's made a significant contribution to our season so far.

Oh absolutely. He's surpassed all our expectations.

Just reckon there's a time for him and a time for someone else. Doubt he'll play Tuesday as you say.

Got his contract now watch the slide. Should be Mirallas from now on think he's chomping at the bit and gives us that extra threat with His Pace.

Got his contract now watch the slide. Should be Mirallas from now on think he's chomping at the bit and gives us that extra threat with His Pace.

Not really, yeah he had a bad one today but so did a lot of other players, Roberto should of been watching the game and seen he needed to come off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back