Arsenal away FA Cup tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel sorry for fans who wont get tickets for cup game, but saying reduce there allocation if we draw is a little near sighted cos if we did this,afc would get there own back next season by charging our fans top price for spite.

I wouldn't say its near sighted - failing to respond in kind is basically saying we haven't the balls to stand up to a club that see themselves as superior and therefore we perpetuate that view.

If they charge top whack as a result we do likewise - it is also their fans that suffer in this scenario as they can't charge category A prices for away fans and category B for home so all would have to pay the top level.

To be honest mate apart from Old Trafford and to a lesser extent the Derby this is the first game we have had away this season the demand has been big enough for over the odds tickets[/qu
To be honest mate apart from Old Trafford and to a lesser extent the Derby this is the first game we have had away this season the demand has been big enough for over the odds tickets
To be honest mate apart from Old Trafford and to a lesser extent the Derby this is the first game we have had away this season the demand has been big enough for over the odds tickets

ote]
total bollocks! All away games have sold out without going to general sale so demand is always outstripping. And the demand for derby tickets was way in excess of that for Utd - to have met the criteria you needed to have attended every away game!

Nonsense, who in there right mind would pay over the odds, in this case more than twice to go to games like Stoke, Fulham, Cardiff, Palace, West Brom, Villa....etc ? yes we could of sold more in most of them but only a bell would be paying £87 for games like that and you didnt have to of been to every away game at all to get a ticket for Anfield

Nonsense, who in there right mind would pay over the odds, in this case more than twice to go to games like Stoke, Fulham, Cardiff, Palace, West Brom, Villa....etc ? yes we could of sold more in most of them but only a bell would be paying £87 for games like that and you didnt have to of been to every away game at all to get a ticket for Anfield
I'll probably end up paying it mate..
I'm clearly ' A Bell ! '

Has anybody ever bought from www.checkfootballtickets.com ? I am a season ticket holder with no away stubs for this season, and desperate for a ticket for the game. I have seen tickets in the away end posted at £87 each on their website. Whilst I hate touting, I would probably begrudgingly get one of the tickets on there for that price, as long as I know of people who have had positive dealings with them?

Also for the record, I don't know how they have managed to get tickets in our end for there, you'd like to hope that it wasn't evertonians looking to sell them on for that price!

Please don't.

Save the cash and put it towards a Wembley ticket if we get there.

I wouldn't pay over the odds for this one, it's only really wembley or a proper deciding game (away somewhere and need a win the league type scenario)

I paid £130 for club wembley for the Liverpool semi final the other year. I was eligible in the end but ticket would've been in the gods and I didn't actually know at the time I got my CW ticket.

Despite the result totally worth it - was at the everton end.

So hope we beat this lot as I'm ST this year so wembley would beckon for definite!

Has anybody ever bought from www.checkfootballtickets.com ? I am a season ticket holder with no away stubs for this season, and desperate for a ticket for the game. I have seen tickets in the away end posted at £87 each on their website. Whilst I hate touting, I would probably begrudgingly get one of the tickets on there for that price, as long as I know of people who have had positive dealings with them?

Also for the record, I don't know how they have managed to get tickets in our end for there, you'd like to hope that it wasn't evertonians looking to sell them on for that price!
Well, given that StubHub only sells seats for ST Holders who supposedly can't make the game, and derby tickets were on there for £400+, I think it's fair to say there's Evertonians out there who will try to make a few bob off fellow fans.

If this goes to a replay Arsenal will be in big trouble regarding fixture pile up.

The replay rules state that ,

in the Competition Proper – on the second Wednesday following the original match,
or earlier if mutually agreed by the two Clubs and the consent of the Professional
Game Board obtained.

That would be Wednesday 19th. March. But it can't be played then because the Champions League takes precedent. That would mean we would have to play on Monday 17th. March. Arsenal play Spurs on Sunday 16th Marckh, 4.00pm. KO. This is when Arsenal will have to beg us to co-operate with them and allow the game to be played the next week that is 25th or 26th.. Unless there is a ruling that teams can't play 24 hours after a game then Arsenal have bitten their nose off to spite their face.

lets get real yes it would look good having 9000 there,but they are all international players/champions league so would not bother them in the slightest so dont think it would much of a advantage on the playing side.

I've been away games this season as part of a official supporters club, only missing afew games. Unfortunately the allocation they've been given does not secure all the regulars with a ticket. So call people a bell all you want, there will still be a lot of people willing to pay over the odds, when travel/accommodation has already been sorted. People have done and always will pay over the odds to get a ticket to watch us

posted this elsewhere as well but ...Just rang the club to ask if they think it will go down to 1 away credit and the fella said "I very much doubt it, we have less than 150 tickets left on sale"

screwed over by Arsenal, [Poor language removed]

posted this elsewhere as well but ...Just rang the club to ask if they think it will go down to 1 away credit and the fella said "I very much doubt it, we have less than 150 tickets left on sale"

screwed over by Arsenal, [Poor language removed]

'kin hell!!

[Poor language removed]!!

Status
Not open for further replies.