Arsenal away FA Cup tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
posted this elsewhere as well but ...Just rang the club to ask if they think it will go down to 1 away credit and the fella said "I very much doubt it, we have less than 150 tickets left on sale"

screwed over by Arsenal, [Poor language removed]
Surely if people were on 3+ creds they would have bought them yesterday?
No-one should actually buy them today IMO.

Surely if people were on 3+ creds they would have bought them yesterday?
No-one should actually buy them today IMO.

regardless of that, with only 150 left its going to be a mad scramble in the morning to get your hands on 1. like getting your hands on glastonbury tickets all over again!

regardless of that, with only 150 left its going to be a mad scramble in the morning to get your hands on 1. like getting your hands on glastonbury tickets all over again!
I've just spoken to the ticket office and they told me they have over 500 tickets left and they expect some to be available tomorrow. Not sure who to believe.

I hope we take it to a reply and then give them 1,500 tickets due to safety concerns
Too right mate. They can't have our fans standing in the upper tier of their state of the art stadium but they are willing to let their own fans stand in the upper tier of the ancient Bullens Road stand. The whole thing stinks.

Too right mate. They can't have our fans standing in the upper tier of their state of the art stadium but they are willing to let their own fans stand in the upper tier of the ancient Bullens Road stand. The whole thing stinks.

There are plenty of videos of Arsenal fans throwing objects down onto away supporters. It is far less safe to have them above us than it is to have our own there.

If so much as a crisp wrapper comes down from them, I want there to be absolute murder.

How a new stadium, with UEFA A grade at that, can be unsafe in any area is a disgrace.

They should remove the stadium grading because of it.

Also, for their visit in the prem, THFC, LFC and EFC should have safety concerns and just shut them out all together. Time to make a stand.

I AM bitter about this. NEA

There are plenty of videos of Arsenal fans throwing objects down onto away supporters. It is far less safe to have them above us than it is to have our own there.

If so much as a crisp wrapper comes down from them, I want there to be absolute murder.

How a new stadium, with UEFA A grade at that, can be unsafe in any area is a disgrace.

They should remove the stadium grading because of it.

Also, for their visit in the prem, THFC, LFC and EFC should have safety concerns and just shut them out all together. Time to make a stand.

I AM bitter about this. NEA

Totally with you on this mate. Shocking how they can choose to do what they want.

Just picked my ticket up from ground. Girl at desk said there is about 500 left. I think those with 1+ have a decent chance if they get in early tomorrow. Good luck chaps and chapesses!

Just spoken to a girl at the fan centre who's confirmed 520 tickets left, and any announcement at 2pm tomorrow will be on the basis that there are any of these tickets left, and what the criteria will be for these. She's also said that we will not be receiving anymore tickets for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.