Arteta to Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing about these rumours is you actually get the odd few everton fans who for some reason believe every single rumour of every player leaving which is unreal-they see this player is linked with whatever team and they 100% take it that he''s off to that team,the only one i would sell is Rodwell,if we sold every player thats getting linked away with a move we will be using our reserve team as the 1st team

Yeah, but we sign every player we're linked with?!

No, hold on, that's not right.....

Would hate to see him go, but if the price is right and they throw a winger with pace in the deal it could be good for the long run.

Valencia are in simillar situation to us as regards cash flow,it would be a swap deal if anything.
Banega is a rough version of Arteta,if he wants to go let him but if he goes to spain he still wont get in national squad.Leys keep him form is temparory class is permenant!

On Champ Man (yes, Champ Man) Valencia start with over 250m pounds worth of debt :o

They have an ace new stadium on the way though. I'd go.

But yes, this is just made up by someone as bored as me, but evidently has a better and higher paid job no doubt. Still, always worth a chat about

I think this is a recycled story from last summer, before he signed his new contract, he was linked with Valencia and Athletico Madrid then and it seems the same now.

I dont buy it, I dont think either of them would pay him what we are paying him. I think he will stay. We may sell Fellini and Rodwell though

It will require some kind of severe injury crisis for him to get anywhere near the Spain squad, no matter where he's playing, and if it ever should happen he should stay away from corners and free-kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back