2018/19 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my mates is the spitting image of him, has only ever played non league football and has had to have both hips replaced at 40.

He piled on the pounds as they did one hip at a time, so his ability to exercise was limited for a long time.

....he’s still more mobile than this bloke!

This mess will take a while to fix, and I think many on here need to be patient, but shipping out players like this who aren’t good enough and can’t redeem themselves with passion and effort is an excellent start....

Players like Straq weren’t good enough, but would give everything on the pitch.... this blokes a disgrace

Yeah, and hey, let's remind you all who moan about Jagielka, in comparison: Jags is 2 years older, not long ago was still clocking speed records, and despite flaws or lapses - compare them to how crap Williams is holding up. At least this should make you appreciate our captain a little more.

thanks for bringing the positivity back, other than that he was slow and garbage. great defender bought way to late
Williams although not up to standard always gave 100% I think the treatment from the fans he's had in general has been disgusting. I wish him all the best.

When he used to hide his face in his shirt, it was to cover his laughing and whispering 'that one's for you, Lookman'

Make of that what you will. Dangerous insurrectionists

We [Poor language removed] the kopites off for turning on their own as they did with Karios. It was the managers fault for playing someone who wasn't good enough same applies with us playing Williams

it's not the managers fault that this fat undisciplined dog went round elbowing people in a couple of games though is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back