Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here! We don't want your crap :mad:...Actually, yeah go on then we'll take him off your hands :blush: lol

Him and John O'Shea can start a 'who can make the most mistakes leading to goals' challenge.
It would only be like having him an jags at the back mate. Nothing personal just know how much your lot love our cast offs

But stones was crap lads...
Let's be fair here. Stones was really suspect at times at the most important part of his position: defending.

Williams had been a rock at Swansea for years and had an excellent showing at the Euros.

I think even the most sceptical of the deal would have acknowledged the DEFENDING part of players would have greatly improved.

Who could have known he would have gained a stone or two and completely forgotten what his position even was?

With Keane being injured I can see Williams playing more games. I hope he improves with some game time. He hasn’t had a decent run and you can see why he is in poor form. Since he started to grow his hair he has been average.

I have some news for you mate
In the past month he has only played two full games at Europa (dead rubbers) and 63 minutes yesterday. That isn’t enough to play yourself into form. Despite his poor form, he is our only option since Keane and Holgate are our injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back