Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont care how bad hes been, people booing him when he went down towards our end to warm up is disgusting! Beni jogs down after and everyone claps! Bang out from many blues yesterday.

I dont care how bad hes been, people booing him when he went down towards our end to warm up is disgusting! Beni jogs down after and everyone claps! Bang out from many blues yesterday.

Why should he be clapped for warming up? He’s done absolutely nothing for us at all this season. WTF should anyone applaud him for?

Nearly got himself sent off for trying to scrap with an opposition player and generally played like and wore the expression of a man who doesn't give a toss and doesn't want to be out there.

Along with many other Evetonians spending a stack of money week in week out see that load of [Poor language removed]. You have every right to do whatever you want. If he could at least look likes he cares that would be start! We need players that are going to roll their sleeves up and at least have a go.Thats just not Wiliams that practically every other player we have.
Whilst I don't want to start the week on a negative I might as well add that from the top down this club need a kin big shake up and that includes the happy clappers fav. He be the first Id welly down City Road.

Contrary to popular belief, he is NOT our worst performing defender and there is a squad of players far worse. I’ll say it again, there has been far too much reliance on the defence of late, because we cannot for the life of us string a sequences of passes together and keep possession; without a reliable centre forward, we are never going to be a threat to our opponents’ defences, thus are own defence will always be asked questions of.

Booing, if true, is unacceptable, especially now.

Contrary to popular belief, he is NOT our worst performing defender and there is a squad of players far worse. I’ll say it again, there has been far too much reliance on the defence of late, because we cannot for the life of us string a sequences of passes together and keep possession; without a reliable centre forward, we are never going to be a threat to our opponents’ defences, thus are own defence will always be asked questions of.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Hahahahaha

Do you mean the only defender doing worse than him is Unsworth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back