Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's not have the goal against an already beaten and awful side gloss over the fact that he almost cost us yet another goal with his comical defending. Needs ditching as quickly as humanly possible.

Around him he’s got Martina out of position, Holgate first game at CH in how long and Kenny finding his feet. Penalty aside I think he deserves more praise tonite. That’s not to say he’s by any means the CH I want to see but you have to see that may be there was a lot of pressure on him tonite to help the others out.

His penalty was ridiculous tonight. You don't leave your feet in your own area like that. That's proper basic stuff.

That said I was made up for him when he scored, it was a cracking header and I will never doubt his effort. Was noticeable how everyone in the team went over to celebrate with him too.

Around him he’s got Martina out of position, Holgate first game at CH in how long and Kenny finding his feet. Penalty aside I think he deserves more praise tonite. That’s not to say he’s by any means the CH I want to see but you have to see that may be there was a lot of pressure on him tonite to help the others out.
Whilst i agree with this, the penalty really was an unnacceptably bad piece of decision making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back