Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

I honestly think that there is something going on with Ashley. Problems at home, psychological problems, etc. He seems shot this season. Glad he got a goal tonight, hope it picks him up.

I honestly think that there is something going on with Ashley. Problems at home, psychological problems, etc. He seems shot this season. Glad he got a goal tonight, hope it picks him up.

To me he just looks really unfit and I don't know how that can be the case other than maybe his age means he can't keep up with the training demands anymore. He always looks 3 seconds behind the passage of play and doesn't have the legs to ever catch up and correct himself. The thought of seeing him having to defend against Salah, Mane and Firmino in the derby makes me want to start a petition demanding his forced and immediate retirement.

Honestly think he's just reached that stage where "it" goes and can never be recovered. Need to do what we did with Distin and never use him again after January, preferably not before then either. He got a goal tonight but it shouldn't make people forget the fact that he's been practically throwing the ball into our net all season and very likely could have cost us 3 points tonight if not for Pickford. It's over for him.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back