Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the vultures are out in their droves to stick the knife in. Give it a good twist as well while you’re at it lads.

We will NEVER miss the opportunity to berate someone. We will take the opportunity our grubby little hands and make the most of it, because we are unhappy people.

The absolute state of you lol

I see the vultures are out in their droves to stick the knife in. Give it a good twist as well while you’re at it lads.

We will NEVER miss the opportunity to berate someone. We will take the opportunity our grubby little hands and make the most of it, because we are unhappy people.

Apparently we're the Best fans in world us though!

Gotta admit I've been a bit guilty of that with Williams... But he's just been so, so bad...

I'm sure that plant pot Williams cares what us fans think of him when he gets home to his lovely house and takes a bath in 50 quid notes

he's been rightly slated, because he is a joke.

He gets paid handsomely to do his job properly.

He came into pre season overweight and has looked disinterested in fixing this predicament.

Deserves every bit of abuse currently as the above is unacceptable for a professional.

If he needs help for an outside issue then he would get support. Currently he looks like he is stealing a living from the club and its fans.

I'm too busy crying with laughter at his defending to even see the knife let alone pick it up.

The state of you with your blind loyalty #superfan

He's stealing a living!

In fairness, we do spread the hate around the whole team in general, it's just that Fat Ash seems be declining at a rate of knots, quicker than Charlie Sheen after he discovered crack cocaine ;)

Williams just appeared to give up with the RoI goal. Hard to believe that a player with his experience and leadership qualities, needed a teammate pointing and telling to get across to the ball.

v7a15l.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back