Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand Williams for the fact you can GUARANTEE he has a mistake in him, not just any mistake - but one that's guaranteed a clear cut chance for the opposition.

As for Schneiderlin, no excuses. Play Gana alongside McCarthy or Besic.

No, sod that. Sick of two DMs every game. We're getting tonked regardless atm.

It is the short termism that gets me. He wasn't going to improve (see Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Sigurdsson) and will likely decline really quickly yet we pursued him at all costs. Thats £105m of signings who don't do anything to bridge the gap with the top 6. Just don't understand the game plan at all with our recruitment.
Exactly mate, what's happened in my opinion is we've given a short term manager the main say in signings. Unbelievably bad management!

Ramiro-Funes-Mori-Everton-celeb.jpg

He's the new Distin, petrified of the ball at his feet and loves to give the opposition at least 1 goal.
To be fair, I wasn't as furious about the result last night compared to Atalanta and Tottenham. I mean at least we were trying and seemed to be dominating United at one point until this very mistake cost us the game.

I hope Williams will never pull on an Everton shirt ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back