Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is a backs to the wall defender, panic replacement for stones a stop gap, if you ask him to play ball playing football this is what you get. he will be useful as a squad player but at the moment he is first name on the team sheet, that tells a story in itself.
Not Really . All the other defenders are out injured .

Well in Ashley, you've always got a chance with him in the opposition's team.

Pity he'll be back in ours on Sunday, an awful player.

otemendi is in the same team, looks dreadful and doesn't have as good as stats

To be honest I don't do stats in football, I think they are nonsense.

Otamendi has looked fine this season. Stones has looked alright too. When the pressure is on though I wouldn't fancy either of them to step up.

he is a backs to the wall defender, panic replacement for stones a stop gap, if you ask him to play ball playing football this is what you get. he will be useful as a squad player but at the moment he is first name on the team sheet, that tells a story in itself.

Dead right. Last minute stopgap when Stones left. Our mistake has been not replacing him.

Personally think he's been shocking for us. Loses his man and position way too often for an experienced defender.

To be honest I don't do stats in football, I think they are nonsense.

Otamendi has looked fine this season. Stones has looked alright too. When the pressure is on though I wouldn't fancy either of them to step up.

otamendi is diabolical, i'd challenge you to find a city fan who thinks he is superior to stones @stony

Biggest clown going that Otamendi, never seen someone slide about so much for no apparent reason.

Biggest clown going that Otamendi, never seen someone slide about so much for no apparent reason.
would be a pain in the arse to play alongside, diving in, going to the wrong man, i think stones is coming on naturally and will still be excellent, but he suffered playing alongside this joker last season, he still is, but has his confidence back, and managed to get a little spell alongside kompany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back