Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm embarrassed for him - what he did by barging the keeper wasn't passion, it was stupid. The lad caught the ball and the move had ended. To see our captain jump into a goalie who was off balance catching a looping ball going out of play was an embarrassment.

If it'd have been the other way round and some lumbering oaf had jumped into our keeper we'd be up in arms. It was a lack of control. Straight red card. For fathead to blame the ref for the resulting aggro makes us as bad as them idiots across the park.

No humility or class from Williams or Koeman after the game either. It was cheap and defending him is ridiculous - the lad who got excited will be gutted too - all over ever media outlet for bringing embarrassment to our great club because Williams got wound up - a sad night for Everton Football Club. Forget UEFA for a minute, this is Everton, Williams should be suspended by the Club not defended by a manager who when he thought he was in control called out every player for any misdemeanour. I hate what is going on at Everton at the moment.

I'm embarrassed for him - what he did by barging the keeper wasn't passion, it was stupid. The lad caught the ball and the move had ended. To see our captain jump into a goalie who was off balance catching a looping ball going out of play was an embarrassment.

If it'd have been the other way round and some lumbering oaf had jumped into our keeper we'd be up in arms. It was a lack of control. Straight red card. For fathead to blame the ref for the resulting aggro makes us as bad as them idiots across the park.

No humility or class from Williams or Koeman after the game either. It was cheap and defending him is ridiculous - the lad who got excited will be gutted too - all over ever media outlet for bringing embarrassment to our great club because Williams got wound up - a sad night for Everton Football Club. Forget UEFA for a minute, this is Everton, Williams should be suspended by the Club not defended by a manager who when he thought he was in control called out every player for any misdemeanour. I hate what is going on at Everton at the moment.

Presumably you advocated Ferguson bring suspended when he punched opponents or tried to strangle that Stefan Freund ?

Easy now. It was pushing and shoving.

Presumably you advocated Ferguson bring suspended when he punched opponents or tried to strangle that Stefan Freund ?

No mate, sent off against Scharner wasn't he & also Freund - think we were two up as well at Leicester when he got sent off again and ended up drawing. The Williams nonsense last night was more like Funes Mori at Anfield & then kissing our badge as he walked - I was in the Anney Road and thought he was a gob***** for what he did that night - same as I think Williams was last night.

If you reckon that's ok, not my problem & your call. I thought it was cheap & cowardly - I want Everton's captain to be respected not ridiculed for his actions.

No mate, sent off against Scharner wasn't he & also Freund - think we were two up as well at Leicester when he got sent off again and ended up drawing. The Williams nonsense last night was more like Funes Mori at Anfield & then kissing our badge as he walked - I was in the Anney Road and thought he was a gob***** for what he did that night - same as I think Williams was last night.

If you reckon that's ok, not my problem & your call. I thought it was cheap & cowardly - I want Everton's captain to be respected not ridiculed for his actions.

I’m not saying it’s ok I’m just trying to clarify did you want Ferguson suspended by the club when he got sent off ? Did you say that to your mates when he dropped Freddie Bobic ? I can think of another couple of occasions where he’s done a lot more than Williams so your opinion of him must have been horrendous .

Duncan was captain often when got the reds and I honestly don’t recall this level of vitriol even for red card number 6 or 7 or was it 8?

I honestly the the overall reaction to Williams and this incident is ridiculous and I don’t particularly like the fella .

The elbow on Hreidarasson (not sure on spelling) at Charlton was Dunc's finest! On as a sub, walks on the pitch for our throw in. The guy walks up behind Dunc to mark him and gets flattened with an elbow!! lol 5 seconds on the pitch, crazy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back